Monday, February 24, 2014

Updates

Hey everybody! Sorry for the lack of content over the past few days, Markus and I have both been really busy and we've been working on a top secret project for the site that we think you'll really enjoy, but unfortunately working on it has come at the expense of content. There was another Japanese tournament this past weekend so we'll work on having the teams and analysis up as soon as possible, there was some really cool stuff includin one of my personal favorite Pokemon, Hippowdon, that ended up winning the whole tournament. On that note, we are a little understaffed at the moment so I'd like to make a request of anyone who cares to take it: we have a lot of really cool ideas and projects we are working on at the moment but its difficult to move quickly due to limited manpower. For this reason, I would like to invite anyone who wants to to contact me if you are interested in helping out with the site. We need translators (not just japanese, we'd like to get our information out in other languages as well), anyone who knows computer programming, competitive players who have done well, anyone capable of recording high quality videos, as well as anyone who wants to help and has time but not specific skills: we have jobs for you. Additionally, it is very important to me that we respond to what people want to read about, and so if you had an idea you would like to see in place or a previous article you want to see continued or any thought at all really that you think we could make use of, please comment, message me on facebook, or email me at wolfeglick@gmail.com . We've been really pleased with the responses about the blog so far and hope to continue to improve in the future!

Wolfe Glick

2 comments:

  1. I would be willing to help you out. I have a pretty solid understanding of the game, possibly enough to do some write ups. However, I am willing to do any type of job, so if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first language is Italian, but I don't think there's much interesting Italian content to translate. >=(
    Oh, well. If you ever need my help, though, send me a PM on Nugget Bridge (I have the same name there).

    ReplyDelete